Saturday, April 21, 2012

STIGMATA

Caleb on Stigmata

You remember how a few months ago Caleb sent his first V10? Well now he has done his first V12 (skipping V11 I mught add)! A few weeks ago Caleb repeated my route Stigmata at the Graveyard Boulders for its second ascent. It was so amazing to watch Caleb work on and send this boulder. He has definitely broken through a mental barrier and is CRUSHING right now. Be ready to hear about some other sick ascents as Caleb sets his sights on other hard, unrepeated boulders in The Valley!

Check out this video of Caleb's send and also some other great problems at the Graveyard Boulders:

http://vimeo.com/39977805

-Will Anglin

1 comment:

  1. Caleb is Getting FAMOUS aha. ugghhghghgughghgh i cant wait for training season. haha i cant climb.. BULLSHIT. not funny (; . WILL ANGLIN. you are a college graduate. COngratulations ! Can't wait. I couldn't believe you had a blog. Its sweet. Also Jamming! don't get hurt, being a musician is a wonderful thing. Almost as wonderful as climbing!!!!! My uncle started climbing when he was 15... I've known him since I was born.. Just saying... Ill be around playing music. Kinda putting effort for bass. Learning some fiddle. POssibly Cello. hah. anyway. I can't sing. so.. Roy Sounds good though. If we had time for a band... Smiley face. Cool. Internet is a wonder..

    ReplyDelete